Sunday, May 27, 2012

Preparing for Summer

"Summer" has begun for us here in Wasilla.  The snow is gone, the trees and grass are green, and school is out.  Having two little girls, Jennah - 5 and Kylee - 3, my goal is to make their summer most memorable.  I think the reality of them not being "little" for long has truly set in.  Jennah starts Kindergarten in the fall, she just lost her first two teeth, and every day I'm seeing more of a young lady instead of a "little" girl.  Kylee is no longer a "baby", but truly a toddler, and with having an older sister of only two years, she isn't far from being a "big" girl either.  She's incredibly independent and isn't afraid to let you know what she wants.  She's still small enough to get a "baby" cuddle, but that will be gone very soon as well.  I want to do as many things as I can with them this summer before it's too late.  And that's where this adventure begins.  


I have recently discovered Pinterest!  Whoever created that site is a genius!!!  I have found SO many great ideas for summer fun; finger foods, sidewalk chalk paint, giant bubbles, outdoor fun, glowstick baths, etc.  Each day we'll try one or two of the ideas that I've found on Pinterest, along with some ideas of my own, and share our adventures on this blog!  



No comments:

Post a Comment